Stay Focused for whatever, backward never.
Don’t stop until you get on top, and when you get on top keep it moving
The Supreme Wisdom
Lessons by Master Fard Muhammad
to His Servant, The Most Honorable Elijah Muhammad
For The Lost-Found Nation of Islam in North America
The following is the Original Rules of Instruction to the Laborers of Islam and the TITLE OF MUSLIM. Given by OUR SAVIOUR before HIS Departure, with a footnote of a few words of explanation to lay pressure upon their minds of their many errors in the past and present, that they may see the light and walk therein.
Universal Supreme Shabazz Allah
PO Box 070282,
Brooklyn, NY 11207
Contact us through email:
Speak to us:
Suite number: 718-257-4022
Contact Universal Supreme Shabazz Allah
Table of Contents
Order a paper copy of The Supreme Wisdom or other works by Master Fard Muhammad and His Servant, Elijah Muhammad. Call
Instructions Given To The Laborers
By Our Savior, W.D. Fard Muhammad
The student must study his Assignment--Lesson #1.
Each Student should copy the Answers of Lesson of Minister, Elijah Muhammad, and study until the Student is able to memorize, By Heart, all Answers to, of said, Lesson #1.
Here, Lesson #1 is said to be the student's assignment - "First." Lesson #1 lays the Base of our Work today; and gives the Student a Clear Knowledge of Himself and His Heavenly Home, the Best Part of the Earth; and who is the enemy to him and his Nation; and why the enemy and Righteous could not live together; and why was the Righteous able to Cast Out his enemy. This teaches the student what he must do with the enemy of the Righteous today.
The Righteous Nation is, now, Living in every part of the planet Earth. Therefore the enemy must, now, be removed in every part of the planet Earth. Why is Stress made to the Muslims to Copy, the Minister, Elijah Muhammad's Answers?
The past History shows that the ALMIGHTY ALLAH sends Prophets and Apostles for the people's Guide and Example, and through them HIS Mystery was Revealed. And those who follow the Apostle's would see the Light.
Each Student must qualify his or herself for Positions awaiting them. Assignment of Office will be made immediately after Examination, and on Completion of his or her Labor Course. Consideration for the Laborers of Islam will be taken, and Analysis, in the near future by ALLAH!
This paragraph puts a stop to all Quarreling and Arguments among the Laborers over their Offices in ISLAM until he or she have been qualified and their qualification Examined to see if they are Fit to be used in the Respective Position.
The past History shows that the First Examination of Laborers is made by the Apostle, whom the Laborers are to work with.
According to the Holy Qur'an 59:7, the Muslims were very poor when they first started to Teach ISLAM and all contribution was given to ALLAH's Apostle for him and his Family's Support. And what the Apostle could spare, he gave to help take care of the Poor Muslims that were unable to help themselves and the other part was given to those who were confined to the Labor of ISLAM.
And soon, there arose an argument among the Hypocrites about the use of the money because they thought that they should share equally with the Apostle. Then ALLAH cast these Hypocrites out and punished them for the false accusation that they had spread against the Prophet, that he was seeking to enrich himself and acting unjustly to the poor and needy.
And, then ALLAH, told the other Laborers that HE would soon enrich all of them but, at present, every effort should be to maintain the Prophet and his household.
The enemy, then, tried to stop every Muslim from helping the Apostle and said he should be killed. Then ALLAH Challenged the enemy to do so - to leave not a stone unturned in trying.
This is in the 34 Problems that you have, if you understand.
So this is what is meant by ALLAH taking, under Analysis, the Consideration of the Laborers in the near future. The student could practice his or her Labor while under study if they were sincere, and Submit themselves to Obey and Follow the Apostle. And it is written that all who Rebelled against the Apostle, ALLAH made it impossible for them to live in Peace until they would Submit.
The Laborers must Speak and Use grammatical pronunciation of words and syllables in the Past, Future, Present and Perfect Tense. The Laborer's answers to All Lessons must be in the above Language. Others will not be considered.
The Dumb must speak Plainly. The Stammering Tongue is Speaking Clear. (He covers the Prophecies of the Bible and, also, the Holy Qur'an in a word).
No man can be Successful in Teaching a People that cannot speak, Clearly, the People's Language. But there is more to be understood in the words. That the Laborers' Pronunciation of words and syllables must be in the Past, Future and Present Perfect Tense - Otherwise will not be considered.
What is meant by the Laborers' answers to all LESSONS in the Past, Present and Future being PERFECT is that we must know and be Able to Prove, at all times, to the New Converts that the LESSONS that OUR SAVIOUR (ALLAH) gave us to Study and Learn is the Fulfillment of the Prophecies of All the Former Prophets concerning the Beginning of the Devils, and the Ending if the Civilization, and of our Enslavement by the Devils, and Present Time of our Delivery from the Devils by OUR SAVIOUR (ALLAH). PRAISE HIS HOLY NAME! There is No God but ALLAH. How that ALLAH would separate us from the Devils and then destroy them; and Change us into a New and Perfect People; and Fill the Earth with FREEDOM, JUSTICE and EQUALITY as it was filled with wickedness; and Making we, the Poor Lost-Founds, the Perfect RULERS.
Therefore if we have not this Understanding, we are Yet Blind to HIM that has come to SAVE us. For this is OUR SAVIOUR'S Desire - that we should Know HIM as OUR GOD AND Saviour, and that Besides HIM there is NO SAVIOUR for us.
Why should the Lost-Founds Disbelieve and Dispute with one another about OUR SAVIOUR (ALLAH) and HIS Work of Delivering? Cannot a Fool see that a Mighty Change is in Progress in every Living Creature?
The Laborers must practice the above Language with all new Converts.
The Laborers are liable to punishment if found using Baby Language at any time.
The Laborers must greet a Registered Muslim in his own way.
Mistakes shall not exist among the Laborers of Islam at ANY time.
The MINISTERS' CLASS must study and prepare themselves for Examination as soon as they are able to.
Everyone's FINAL EXAMINATION will be before ALLAH (OUR SAVIOUR), which will include all of the Forms of Lessons, #1's Answers, and all the Problems, and a General Review of the three and one-half years of Labor.
Absence in the Ministers' Class must always be investigated.
Each Muslim should know all of this By Heart. It is all his and her own.
The Time is ripe for us to Re-claim our own, which is knowledge, understanding and a high civilization. We all are equipped physically and mentally to accomplish the said, above, with little study - young, old, men, women and children.
The M.G.T. & G.C.C. should study along with the Training. Report their progress along with the rest.
The TEMPLE READING CLASS:
The Reading Class shall include all of the History. Report the Reading Class along with the regular School Report.
The Secretary must report once a week regarding the Educational Department and a general report regarding the Temple.
All Students of the University of Islam must use Official paper for their Lessons at all times. Quickness, fast moving, cleanliness - Internally and Externally - right down to the modern times.
The LAW OF ISLAM does not approve continuation of Laborers with Devils' names.
The Register must be clear of Devils' names.
ENGLISH LESSON NO. C1:
Spelling must be used by all Muslim girls and mothers to their children for Bedtime Study; also, in regular Courses. Muslim girls must get away from reading that Devil's Bedtime Story to their children.
Application For Enlistment in the Fruit of Islam will be accepted on the Approval of their Holy Names. Names of Devils are not counted of any value in the Fruit of Islam.
Devils must stay away.
The RESTRICTIVE LAW OF ISLAM is our Success at any time.
Any one who fails to be ONE HUNDRED PERCENT to the LAW shall be dismissed from his or her Post.
Brothers and Sisters, you all get busy and help to Arise the dead Nation, and place them on top of civilization. My dearest Desire is to give everyone his or her own.
I do not want importance among the Officials nor the Laborers.
Do not do other than yourself.
Do not take on Mixed Instructions other than OUR ASSIGNMENT.
The M.G.T. & G.C.C.:
I can sit on top of the world and tell everyone that the most beautiful Nation is in the wilderness of North America. But do not let me catch any sister other than herself in regards to living the Life and weighing properly.
Big fields are awaiting the wide Awake man to work out.
Arise the Dead by the thousands!
The dead Nation must arise - for the Time is at hand.
Look in your Poison Book.
Work cheerfully and fear not!
You are the Righteous, the Best and the Powerful.
Problem No. 13
After learning Mathematics - which is Islam, and Islam is Mathematics - it stands true. You can always prove it at no limit of time. Then you must learn to use it and secure some benefit while you are living, that is - luxury, money, good homes, friendship in all walks of life.
Sit yourself in Heaven at once! That is the greatest Desire of your Brother and Teachers.
Now you must speak the Language so you can use your Mathematical Theology in the proper Term – otherwise you will not be successful unless you do speak well, for she knows all about you.
The Secretary of Islam offers a reward to the best and neatest worker of this Problem.
There are twenty-six letters in the Language and if a Student learns one letter per day, then how long will it take him to learn the twenty-six letters?
There are ten numbers in the Mathematical Language. Then how long will it take a Student to learn the whole ten numbers (at the above rate)?
The average man speaks four hundred words - considered well.
• The total area of the land and water of the planet Earth is 196,940,000 square miles.
• The circumference of the planet Earth is 24,896 miles.
• The diameter of the Earth is 7,926 miles.
• The area of the Land is 57,255,000 square miles.
• The area of the Water is 139,685,000 square miles.
• The Pacific Ocean covers 68,634,000 square miles,
• The Atlantic Ocean covers 41,321,000 square miles.
• The Indian Ocean covers 29,430,000 square miles.
• The Lakes and Rivers cover 1,000,000 square miles.
• The Hills and Mountains cover 14,000,000 square miles.
• The Islands are 1,910,000 square miles.
• The Deserts are 4,861,000 square miles.
• Mount Everest is 29,141 feet high.
• The Producing Land is 29,000,000 square miles.
• The Earth weighs 6 sextillion tons - (a unit followed by 21 ciphers).
• The Earth is 93,000,000 miles from the Sun.
• The Earth travels at the rate of 1,037 1/3 miles per hour.
• Light travels at the rate of 186,000 miles per second.
• Sound ravels at the rate of 1,120 feet per second.
• The diameter of the Sun is 853,000 miles.
The following questions must be answered 100% before submittal of the Student completed Lesson No. 1.
1. Who is the Original man?
2. Who is the Colored man?
3. What is the population of the Colored people in the wilderness of North America, and all over the planet Earth?
4. What is the population of the Colored people in the wilderness of North America, and all over the planet earth?
5. What is the area in square miles of the planet earth? Of the land? Of the water?
6. What are the exact square miles of the useful land that is used every day by the total population of the planet Earth?
7. How much of the useful land is used by the original man?
8. How much of the useful land is used by the Colored man?
9. What is the birth record of the said, Nation of Islam?
10. What is the birth record of said, others than Islam?
1. The original man is the Asiatic Black man; the Maker; the Owner; the Cream of the planet Earth - Father of Civilization, God of the Universe.
2. The Colored man is the Caucasian (white man). Or, Yacub's grafted Devil - the Skunk of the planet Earth.
3. The population of the Original nation in the wilderness of North America is 17,000,000; With the 2,000,000 Indians makes it - 19,000,000.
All over the planet Earth is 4,400,000,000.
4. The population of the Colored people in the wilderness of North America is 103,000,000. All over the planet Earth is 400,000,000.
5. The square mileage of the Earth is 196,940,000 square miles. The land is 57,255,000 square miles. The water is 139,685,000 square miles.
6. The useful land that is used every day by the total population of the planet Earth is 29,000,000 square miles.
7. The Original man uses 23,000,000 square miles.
8. The colored man used 6,000,000 square miles.
9. The Nation of Islam has no birth record. It has no beginning nor ending.
10. Buddhism is 35,000 years old; Christianity is 551 years old.
Lost-Found Muslim Lesson No. 1
1. Why isn't the Devil settled on the Best Part of the Planet Earth?
Answer: Because the Earth belongs to the original Black man. And knowing that the Devil was wicked and there would not be any peace among them, he put him out in the worst part of the Earth and kept the Best Part preserved for himself ever since he made it. The Best Part is in Arabia, at the Holy City (Mecca).
The Colored man or Caucasian is the Devil.
Arabia is in the Far East and is bordered by the Indian Ocean on the south.
2. Why did Mossa have a hard time civilizing the Devil in 2,000 B.C.?
Answer: Because he was a savage. Savage means a person that has lost the knowledge of himself and who is living a beast’s life.
Mossa was a half-original man and a prophet.
2000 B.C, means before Christ. In the Asiatic world, it was in the eleventh thousand hour.
To civilize means to Teach the knowledge and wisdom of the human family of the planet Earth.
3. Why did we let half-original man, Columbus, discover the Poor Part of the planet earth?
Answer: Because the original man is the God and Owner of the Earth, and knows every square inch of it, and has chosen for himself the Best Part. He did not care about the Poor Part.
Columbus was a half-original man was born in Italy, which is southeast Europe. His full name was Christopher Columbus and the place he discovered was North America. He found the Indians here who were exiled sixteen thousand years ago from India. They are original people.
4. Why did we run Yacob and his made Devil from the Root of Civilization, over the hot desert, into the caves of West Asia, as they now call it - Europe? What is the meaning of “Eu-” and “-rope”? How long ago? What did the Devil bring with him? What kind of life did he live? And how long before Mossa came to teach the Devil of the forgotten Tricknollegy?
Answer: Because they had started making trouble among the righteous people telling lies. They accused the righteous people causing them to fight and kill one another.
Yacub was an original man and was the Father of the Devil. He taught the Devils to do this devilment.
The Root of Civilization is in the Arabian Desert. We took from them everything except the language and made him walk every step of the way. It was twenty-two hundred miles. He went savage and lived in the caves of Europe. Eu means hillsides and Rope is the rope to bind in. It was six thousand nineteen years ago.
Mossa came two thousand years later and taught him how to live a respectful life, how to build a home for himself and some of the Tricknology that Yacub taught him, which was devilishment - telling lies, stealing any how to master the original man.
Mossa was a half-original, a prophet, which was predicted by the Twenty-Three Scientists in the year, One - fifteen thousand nineteen years ago today.
5. Why did we take Jerusalem from the Devil? How long ago?
Answer: Because one of our righteous brothers, who was a prophet by the name of Jesus, was buried there.
He uses his name to shield his dirty religion, which is called Christianity; also, to deceive the people so they will believe in him. Jesus' Teaching was not Christianity. It was Freedom, Justice and Equality.
Jerusalem is in Palestine (Asia Minor). Jerusalem is a name given by the Jews, which means founded in peace, and it was first built by the original man, who was called Jebus; also, Salem and Ariel.
We took the city from the Devils about seven hundred fifty years ago.
6. Why does the Devil call our people Africans?
Answer: To make our people in North America believe that the people on that continent are the only people they have and that they are all savage.
He bought a trading post in the jungle of that continent.
The original people live on this continent and they are the ones who strayed away from civilization and are living a jungle life.
The original people call this continent - Asia, but the Devils call it, Africa, to try to divide them.
He wants us to think that we are all different.
7. Why does the Devil keep our people illiterate?
Answer: So that he can use them for a tool and, also, a slave. He keeps them blind to themselves so that he can master them.
Illiterate means ignorant.
8. Why does the Devil keep our people apart from his social equality?
Answer: Because he does not want us to know how filthy he is in all his affairs.
He is afraid because when we learn about him, we will run him from among us.
Socialist means to advocate a society of men or groups of men for one common cause.
Equality means to be equal in everything.
9. Why does Muhammad make the Devil Study from 35 to 50 years before he can call himself a Muslim son? And wear the greatest and only Flag of the Universe? And he must add a sword on the upper part of the Holy and Greatest Universe Flag of Islam?
Answer: So that he could clean himself up.
A Muslim does not love the Devil regardless of how long he studies. After he has devoted 35 or 50 years trying to learn and do like the original man, he could come and do trading among us and we would not kill him as quick as we would the other Devils - that is, who have not gone under this Study.
After he goes through with this Labor from 35 to 50 years, we permit him to wear our Holy Flag, which is the Sun, Moon and Star. He must add the sword on the upper part.
The sword is the emblem of Justice and it was used by the original man in Muhammad's time. Thus, it was placed on the upper part of the Flag so that the Devil can always see it, so he will keep in mind that any time he reveals the Secrets, his head would be taken off by the sword.
We give him this chance so that he could clean himself up and come among us.
The Holy Flag of Islam is the greatest and only Flag known.
The Universe is everything – Sun, Moon, and Stars. They are planets. Planets are something grown or made from the beginning.
And holy is something that has not been diluted, mixed or tampered with in any form.
10. Why did Muhammad and any Muslim murder the devil? What is the Duty of each Muslim in regards to four devils? What Reward does a Muslim receive by presenting the four devils at one time?
Answer: Because he is One Hundred Percent wicked and will not keep and obey the Laws of Islam.
His ways and actions are like a snake of the grafted type.
So Muhammad learned that he could not reform the devils, so they had to be murdered.
All Muslims will murder the devil they know he is a snake and, also, if he be allowed to live, he would sting someone else.
Each Muslim is required to bring four devils.
And by bringing and presenting four at one time, his Reward is a button to wear on the lapel of his coat.
Also, a free transportation in the Holy City (Mecca) to see Brother Muhammad.
11. Have you not learned that your word shall be Bond regardless of whom or what?
Answer: Yes. My word is Bond and Bond is life, and I will give my life before my word shall fail.
12. What is the meaning of F.O.I.?
Answer: The Fruit of Islam.
The name given to the military Training of the men that belong to Islam in North America.
13. What is the meaning of Lieu. and Capt.?
Answer: Captain and Lieutenant.
The Duty of a Captain is to give Orders to the Lieutenant, and the Lieutenant's Duty is to teach the private soldiers as well as train them.
14. What is the meaning of M.G.T. and G.C.C.?
Answer: Muslim Girls' Training and General Civilization Class.
This was the name given to the Training of women and girls in North America - how to keep house, how to rear children, how to take care of their husbands, sew, cook and, in general, how to act at home and abroad.
These Training Units were named by our Prophet and Leader of Islam, W. D. Fard.
Lost-Found Muslim Lesson No. 2
This lesson is answered very near correct and all students should read and study it until he or she can recite it by heart.
First Term Examination Assignment
Of Mr. Elijah Muhammad
1. Who made the Holy Koran or Bible? How long ago? Will you tell us why does Islam renew her history every 25,000 years?
ANS. The Holy Koran or Bible is made by the original people, who is Allah, the supreme being, or (Black man) of Asia. The Koran will expire in the Year 25,000 (980 years from the date of this writing). The Nation of Islam is all-wise and does everything right and exact.
The planet Earth, which is the home of Islam, and is approximately 25,000 in circumference. So the wise man of the East (Black man) makes history or Koran to equal his home circumference---a year to every mile. And, thus, every time his history lasts 25,000 years, he renews it for another 25,000 years.
2. What is the Circumference?
ANS. 24,896 miles (approximately 25,000 miles)
3. What is the diameter of the Planet?
ANS. 7,926 miles (seven thousand, nine hundred twenty-six miles)
4. What is the total square mileage?
ANS. 196,940,000 square miles (one hundred ninety-six million, nine hundred forty thousand square miles)
5. How much of that is land and water?
ANS. 57,255,000 square miles of land. 139,685,000 square miles of water.
6. What is the total weight of our planet?
ANS. 6-sextillion tons - (a unit followed by 21 ciphers).
7. How fast does our Planet travel per hour?
ANS. 1,037 1/3 miles per hour
8. What makes rain, hail, snow and earthquakes?
ANS. Approximately ¾ of the Earth’s surface is covered in water. The Sun and moon has attractive power on our Planet, which spins at 1,037 1/3 miles per hour on its way around the Sun. The Sun draws this water up into the Earth's rotation, which is called gravitation, in a fine mist that the naked eye can hardly detect.
But as this mist ascends higher, concentrating with other mists of water in different currents of the atmosphere, it becomes heavier than gravitation. It distills back to the Earth in the form of drops of water or drops of ice, which depends on how heavy the mist was, in the current of the air it was in.
There layers or currents of air, some of them really cold or warm, and some very swift or changeable. When the water strikes one of these cold currents, it becomes solid ice in small, round drops in form or in a light, fluffy form which is called snow.
But this water is never drawn above six miles from the Earth's surface by the Sun or moon. The reason it rains back on our planet is because it cannot get out of the earth's atmosphere. With its high speed of rotating around the Sun, this is impossible.
Earthquakes are caused by the Son of man by experimenting on high explosion. In fact, that all the above is caused by the Son of man.
9. Why does the Devil teach the 85% that a mystery God brings all this?
ANS. To conceal the True God, which is the Son of man, and make slaves out of the 85% by keeping them worshiping something he knows they cannot see (invisible) and he lives and makes himself rich from their labor. The 85% knows that it rains, hails, snows, and thunders. But they do not try to learn who it is that causes all this to happen by letting the 5% teach them. He believes in the 10% on face value.
10. Who is that mystery God?
ANS. There is no mystery God. The Son of man has searched for that mystery God for trillions of years and was unable to find a mystery God. So they have agreed that the only God is the Son of man. So they lose no time searching for that which does not exist.
11. Will you sit at home and wait for that mystery God to bring you food?
ANS. Emphatically No!
12. Tell us why the Devil does not teach that?
ANS. Because he desires to make slaves out of all he can so that he can rob them and live in luxury.
13. What brings rain, hail, snow and Earthquakes?
ANS. They continue daily to teach the 85% that all this that you see such as rain, snow, hail and Earthquakes comes from that mystery God that no one will ever be able to see until he dies. This is believed by the 85%. The 10% know that when man dies that he will never come back and tell the living whether he lied or not because the dead is never known to return from the grave. All the History of Islam never reveals anything to suggest a man could come back from a physical death. But there is a chance for mental death because the Lost-Found was once dead mentally and many of them were revived. But they were not physically dead - only mentally dead.
14. Who are the 85%?
ANS. The uncivilized people; poison animal eaters; slaves from mental death and power, people who do not know the Living God or their origin in this world. They worship that they know not what; who are easily led in the wrong direction, but hard to lead into the right direction.
15. Who are the 10%?
ANS. The rich; the slave-makers of the poor; who teach the poor lies --- to believe that the Almighty, True and Living God is a spook and cannot be seen by the physical eye. Otherwise known as the Blood-Suckers Of The Poor.
16. Who is the 5% in the Poor Part of the Earth?
ANS. They are the poor, righteous Teachers, who do not believe in the teachings of the 10%, and are all-wise. They know who the Living God is and Teach that He is the Son of man, the supreme being, the (black man) of Asia. They teach Freedom, Justice and Equality to all the human family of the planet Earth. They are known as Civilized People, as well as Muslims and Muslim Sons.
17. What is the meaning of civilization?
ANS. One having knowledge, wisdom, understanding, culture, and refinement as well as freedom from savagery. The Pursuit of Happiness.
18. What is the Duty of a civilized person?
ANS. To teach the savage civilization: righteousness, the knowledge of himself, the science of everything in life-love, peace, and happiness.
19. If a civilized person does not perform his Duty, what must be done?
ANS. If a civilized person does not perform his Duty, which is Teaching civilization to others, they should be punished with a severe punishment. (Ezekiel - Chapter 3, 18th verse; St. Luke - Chapter 12, 47th verse).
20. What is the prescribed Law of Islam of said, person of that Ability?
ANS. That the civilized person is held responsible for the uncivilized and he must be punished by the Nation of Islam.
21. Who was the Founder of the concept that the Unalike Attract and the Like Repel?
ANS. An original man, who was a scientist by the name of Yacub, born 20 miles from the Holy City (Mecca) in the year – 8,400.
22. How old was the Founder?
ANS. When Yacub was six years old, while playing with two pieces of steel, he discovered one piece had magnetism in it and the other piece did not. Then he learned that the piece with magnetism attracted the piece that did not have magnetic attraction in it. Then he told his people that when he was old enough, he would make a nation that would be unlike, he would teach them Tricknology, and they would rule for 6,000 years.
23. Tell us what he promised his Nation he would do?
ANS. That he would make a Devil; graft him from his own people; that he would teach them how to rule his people for 6,000 years.
24. What was his Idea of making Devil?
ANS. It was predicted that he would make Devil – 8,400 years before he was born. So he was born with a determined idea to make a people to rule for 6,000 years.
25. How long did it take him to make Devil?
ANS. It took him 600 years he to graft devil, making him from the Black man.
26. What year was that?
ANS. It was in the year 8,400 according to our present history of Koran, or about 2,600 years before the birth of the Prophet Musa.
27. What was the name of the Place where he manufactured the Devil?
ANS. Pelan. The same that is called Patmos in the Revelations, Chapter 1, 9th verse, an island that is situated in the Agean Sea.
28. And what kind of Rules and Regulations - including all Laws enforced while manufacturing the Devil?
ANS. Yacub's first rule was to see that all his followers were healthy, strong and good breeders. If not, he sent them back (which he found to make multiplying their numbers difficult), and that they should marry at the age of sixteen.
Next, Yacub gave his people the Law On Birth Control - to be enforced while manufacturing the Devil. That was to destroy the alike and save the unlike, which means kill the (Black babies) and save the brown babies. This law was given to the doctors, the ministers, the nurses and cremators.
The Doctor's law was to examine all that marry. Anyone desiring to marry had to first be qualified by the doctor who would qualify or disqualify them to the minister. The minister would marry only the ones that were unlike.
The Nurse's law was to kill the Black babies at birth by sticking a needle in the brain of the babies or feed it to some wild beast. She would tell the mother that her baby was an angel baby and that it was only taken to heaven. Some day, when the mother died, her baby would have secured her a home in heaven.
She would save all the brown ones, however, and tell their mother that she was lucky that her baby was a holy baby; that she should take good care of her baby, educate it, and that some day it would be a great man. Yacub punished all nurses, doctors, and ministers who failed to carry out the law with the death penalty.
The Cremator, who would burn the Black babies when the nurse brought it to him, also faced the death penalty for revealing the Secret. He also had other rules and laws which are not mentioned in this Lesson.
29. Tell us why he was successful in all his undertakings?
ANS. Because the people, who were his followers, obeyed Yacub's Laws. Regardless what he told them to do, they did it. If not, they paid with their lives for every law they broke. Yacub did not build prison houses to imprison his people. When one fell victim of the law, the penalty was death and was enforced in every victim.
30. Tell us what and how the Devil is made?
ANS. The devil is made from the original people by Grafting (by separating the Germs). In the Black man there exists two germs: one - a Black germ, and one - a brown germ. Yacub, with his Law on Birth Control- separated the brown germ from the Black man and grafted it into a white by destroying the Black germ. After following this process for six hundred years, the germ became white, and weak, and was no longer original. By thinning the original blood, it became weak, and it is no longer the same. This is the way Yacub made the devil.
31. To make devil, what must you do first?
ANS. To make devil, one must begin grafting from the original.
32. Tell us the mental and physical power of a real devil?
ANS. The mental power of a real devil is nothing in comparison with the original man. He only has six ounces of brain, while the original man has seven and one-half ounces of original brain. The devil has grafted brains. The devil's physical power is less than one-third that of the original man. The devil is weak boned / weak blooded because he is grafted, therefore his mental and physical powers are much weaker than the original man.
33. What is devil?
ANS. A grafted man which is made weak and wicked. Or, any grafted, live germ from the original is a devil.
34. And can you reform devil?
ANS. No. All the prophets have tried to reform him (devil), but were unable. So they have agreed that it cannot be done unless we graft him back to the original man which takes six hundred years. So instead of losing time grafting him back, they have decided to take him off the planet - who numbers only one to every eleven original people.
35. Tell us the exact date of the expiration of the devil's civilization.
ANS. It expired in the year Nineteen and Fourteen.
36. Tell us the exact number of years, months and days the devil was birthed on the planet.
ANS. Six thousand and twenty years /seventy-two thousand, two hundred and forty-one months / two million, one hundred ninety-seven thousand, three hundred and fifty-one days at the date of this writing (6,020 years; 72,241 months; 2,197,351 days).
37. Tell us what the devil teaches the eighty-five percent? That the God is a righteous and unseen being - exists everywhere?
ANS. ALLAH is the God in the Earth and in the Heavens above, and is Just and True, and there is no unrighteousness in Him. He is not unseen. He Is Seen and is Heard everywhere, for HE is the ALL-EYE-SEEING.
38. Then why did God make devil?
ANS. To show forth HIS power - that HE is All-Wise and Righteous. That HE could make a devil, which is weak and wicked, and give the devil power to rule the earth for 6,000 years, and then destroy the devil in one day without falling victim to the devil's civilization. Otherwise to show and prove that ALLAH is the God, always has been, and always will be.
39. Now, tell us, would you hope to live to see that the Gods will take the devil into hell in the very near future?
ANS. Yes. I fast and pray, ALLAH, in the name of HIS Prophet, W. D. FARD, that I see the Hereafter when ALLAH, in HIS own good time, takes the devil off our Planet.
40. What will be your reward in regards to the destruction of the devil?
ANS. Peace and happiness. I will give all I have and all within my power to see this day for which I have waited - 379 years.
This Lesson No. 2 was given by our Prophet, W.D. Fard
which contains 40 questions answered by Elijah Muhammad,
one of the Lost-Founds in the wilderness of North America February 20th, 1934.
English Lesson No. C1
1. My name is W. F. M U H A M M A D.
2. I came to North America by myself.
3. My uncle was brought over here by the Trader 379 years ago.
4. My uncle cannot speak his own language.
5. He does not know that he is my uncle.
6. He likes the Devil because the Devil gives him nothing.
7. Why does he like the Devil?
8. Because the Devil put fear in him when he was a little boy.
9. Why does he fear, now, since he is a big man?
10. Because the Devil taught him to eat the wrong food.
11. Does that have anything to do with the above question, No. 10?
12. Yes, sir! That makes him other than his own self.
13. What is his own self?
14. His own self is a righteous Muslim.
15. Are there any Muslims other than righteous?
16. I beg your pardon? I have never heard of one.
17. How many Muslim sons are there in North America?
18. Approximately 3,000,000.
19. How many original Muslims are there in North America?
20. A little over 17,000,000.
21. Did I hear you say that some of the 17,000,000 do not know that they are Muslims?
22. YES, SIR!
23. I hardly believe that unless they are blind, deaf and dumb.
24. Well, they were made blind, deaf and dumb by the Devil when they were babies.
25. CAN THE DEVIL FOOL A MUSLIM?
26. NOT NOWADAYS,
27. Do you mean to say that the Devil fooled then 379 years ago?
28. Yes, the T R A D E R made an interpretation that they receive G O L D for their
labor - more than they were earning in their own country.
29. Then did then receive gold?
30. NO. The Trader disappeared and there was no one that could speak their language.
31. Then what happened?
32. WELL, they wanted to go to their own country, but they could not swim 9,000 miles.
33. Why didn't their own people come and get them?
34. Because their own people did not know that they were here.
35. When did their own people find out that they were here?
36. Approximately 60 years ago.
The Problem Book
This book teaches the Lost-Found Nation of Islam a thorough knowledge of our miserable state of condition in a mathematical way when we were found by OUR SAVIOUR, W. D. FARD.
1. The uncle of Mr. W. D. Fard lived in the wilderness of North America and he lived other than his own self, therefore, his pulse beat seventy-eight times per minute and this killed him in forty-five years of age. How many times did his pulse beat in forty-five years?
2. The wife of Mr. W. D. Fard's uncle, in the wilderness of North America, weighs other than herself, therefore, she has rheumatism, headaches, pain in all joints, and cannot walk up to the store. She is troubled frequently with high blood pressure and registers more than thirty-two. Her pulse is nearly eighty times per minute and she died at the age of forty-seven. How many times did her pulse beat in forty-seven years?
3. A sheep contains fourteen square feet. One-tenth of a square inch contains ten thousand hairs. How many will the fourteen square feet contain?
4. One one-hundredth of a cubic inch contains two hundred million Atoms. How many will fifty square miles contain?
5. The uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard lives in the wilderness of NOrth America and he is living other than himself, therefore, he weighs more that his height and his blood pressure registers more than thirty-two. This killed him at the age of forty-four years.
The average person breathes three cubic feet of air per hour, but the uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard breathes three and seven-tenths of a cubic foot per hour. How many cubic feet of air did Mr. W.D. Fard's uncle breathe in forty-four years? How many Atoms does he breathe in all of his forty-four years when one one-hundredth of a cubic inch contains two hundred million Atoms?
6. The second uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard, in the wilderness of North America, lived other than himself and, therefore, his blood pressure registered over thirty-two. He had fever, headaches, chills, grippe, hay fever, regular fever, rheumatism; also pain in all joints. He was disturbed with foot ailments and toothaches. His pulse beat more that eighty-eight times per minute, therefore, he goes tot he doctor every day and gets medicine for every day in the year - one after each meal and three times a day. Also, one at bed time.
The average person breathes three cubic feet of air per hour, but the second uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard breathed four and one-half cubic feet of air per hour. Five hundred pills equal one pound, so that kills him at the age of forty-six. How many pounds of pills did Mr. W. D. Fard's second uncle use in forty-six years? How many cubic feet of air did
he breathe in forty-six years?
If the air value selling price . . . then the third uncle of Mr. W. D. Fard would have been robbed of the Atmosphere. How much air did he breathe more than the average man? Each cubic foot of air costs $10.50.
How much does Mr. W. D. Fard's second uncle rob in forty-six years? Twenty pills cost twenty-five cents. How much does this amount to in forty-six years? Once a week, he gives the doctor $2.50 for renewing the prescription. And fifty-two weeks equal one year. So Mr. Muhammad wants to know how much money was spent for the pills and how much for the Doctor?
$15.50 For The Person Who works This Problem
(Qualified Members Only)
7. If one one-hundredth of a cubic inch contains two hundred million Atoms, the total Atmosphere weighs eleven and two-thirds quintillion pounds. One-third of eleven and two-thirds quintillion pounds equal Atoms. Mr. Muhammad cracked one Atom into ten million parts. Then Mr. Sharrieff wants to know how much the one-third of a cracked Atom weighs?
8. Four quintillion pounds equal the total amount of Atoms. One one-hundredth of a square inch equals two hundred million Atoms. Extract the cube root of three-fourths of a cracked Atom. A cracked Atom equals one-tenth thousand of one. Mr. D. W. Shah wants to know what will be the weight of the cracked Atom.
$100.00 (In Gold)
For The Person Who Works This Problem
9. The population of Detroit is one million five hundred thousand people, and there are two hundred and fifty thousand original nation. During these hard times for the lack of jobs, not having enough money to buy food, they eat two meals per day.
Suppose the average person eats four ounces of bread, ten and one-fifth ounces of poison animal, three and one-third ounces or rice, four and one-eighth ounces of other meal helper. It is known to the Medical Profession and other wise Muslim Sons that poison animal sounds the mental power; one-sixtieth of an ounce per every ten ounces of poison animal. If the average person contains seven and one-half ounces of brain, then Mr. Muhammad wants to know how long will it take to sound the seven and one-half ounces at the above eating rates? The average person can be robbed successfully with one-third of unsound brain. Then how long will a devil have to wait to rob of said, the poison animal eater, at the above rates?
It is also known to the civilized world that ten ounces of the poison animal destroys three one-hundredths percent of the beauty appearance of a person. Then Mr. Muhammad wants to know how long will it take to destroy the whole, one hundred percent of the beauty appearance at the above eating rates?
Any student in the University of Islam will be rewarded by the Minister of Islam, so get busy and submit your answer to your teacher at once!
The reward and prizes are awaiting the best winner.
By Prophet W.D. Fard
Finder of The Lost Nation of Asia
10. Lake Erie is nine thousand, nine hundred, sixty square miles and the average depth is one thousand, nine hundred, sixty feet. The uncle of Mr. W. D. Fard lives near this lake in the City of Detroit, therefore, he uses the water from this Cave man's Lake for all household purposes. A certain cavy told him not to use too much water if you can help it, so he only used forty gallons per day.
But the second uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard, who has civilized the cavy when he used to live on the tree-top and dug holes along the hillside for nearly two thousand years-the exact time will be four thousand B.C. so this same cavy cannot fool the second uncle of Mr. W.D. Fard. And now he is using two hundred gallons of water per day. Then how long will it take the first and second uncle to empty the Lake using water at the above rates? One cubic foot of water weighs sixty-two and one-half pounds.
A certain Teacher in the University of Islam- Settlement No. 2 wants to know how many ounces of water is in Lake Erie. Sixteen ounces equal one pound. How many cubic inches is in Lake Erie? One thousand seven hundred twenty-eight cubic inches equal one foot.
11. The Suez Canal in Egypt is ninety-nine miles long, with a depth of thirty-three feet, and width of one hundred twenty-two feet. The cost to build it sixty-four years ago was one hundred fifty million dollars. Mr. A. Ali has five hundred dollars worth of stock in it at the rate of six and three-fifths percent, Now he wants to know how much money he has coming to him at the above rate from 1869 to May 26, 1933.
How many ounces of water are in the canal? How many cubic inches is in the canal?
One thousand seven hundred twenty-eight cubic inches equal one cubic foot. One cubic foot equals sixty-two and one-half pounds of water.
The Nile River, the longest river on the planet, is four thousand six hundred ninety miles long, and one and three-eighths miles wide. How many square miles in the Nile River? How many square inches in the Nile River?
Each student must submit answers to their Teacher at once for grading and future reference. Devil names shall not be given credit.
12. The area of our Planet is one hundred ninety-six million, nine hundred forty thousand square miles and she weighs six sextillion tons. Mr. Shah wants to know how much does the State of Michigan weigh? Going by the Book of Cave Out Of Darkness saying: that the State of Michigan is fifty-seven thousand, nine hundred eighty square miles and has a population of four million, eight hundred forty-two thousand, two hundred eighty people.
One cubic foot of common Earth weighs eighty pounds. One common Ca. weighs one hundred pounds. The average original weighs one hundred fifty pounds and there are five hundred thousand original nations living in the State of Michigan; approximately eight million livestock of all kinds. The average one weighs six hundred fifty-nine pounds, and the construction of human all other than the level surface of the Earth is approximately one hundred fifty billion tons. So then, how much does the State of Michigan weigh? How much does the livestock weigh? How much does the common weigh? How much does the original nation weigh? How much do the total weights of all weigh?
Reward will be considered to the best and neatest worker of this problem. Hurry and lose no more time. Submit your answer to your Teacher at once!
Don't tell her that there was no one to teach for three hundred and seventy-seven years. She already knows and is trying to forget it. Now she will teach you quickly any course you may desire.
13. After learning Mathematics, which is Islam, and Islam is Mathematics, it stands true. You can always prove it at no limit of time. Then you must learn to use it and secure some benefit while you are living, that is- luxury, money, good homes, friendship in all walks of life.
Sit yourself in Heaven at once! This is the greatest Desire of your Brother and Teachers.
Now you must speak the language so you can use your Mathematical Theology in the proper Term - otherwise you will not be successful unless you do speak well, for she knows all about you.
The Secretary of Islam offers a reward to the best and neatest worker of this Problem.
There are twenty-six letters in the Language and if a student learns one letter per day, then how long will it take him to learn the twenty-six letters?
There are ten numbers in the Mathematical Language. Then how long will it take a Student to learn the whole ten numbers (at the above rate)?
The average man speaks four hundred words - considered well.
14. The University of Al-Azhar, in Cairo, has a student population of thirty-six hundred; all but one-tenth taking other than his own Language, three-tenths taking Construction Engineering, two-tenths taking Civil Engineering, three-tenths taking Mechanical Engineering, and the rest taking Teachership.
One, one hundred and eighty-fifth of one had more than eight absent charges to their credit. So at the end of their Courses, they do not receive diplomas.
How many were Construction Engineers? How many were Civil Engineers? How many were Mechanical Engineers? How many were Teachers? How many were in number that did not receive Diplomas?
The Law of Islam prescribes that a Student shall not be given a diploma if he has eight or more absent charges to his account.
15. The planet Earth has a population of forty-eight hundred million people. Forty-four hundred million are the original nation and four hundred million are the Ca. civilization. They have been found absolutely disagreeable to live with in peace, so the Originator decides to remove them from the Planet.
Suppose the Holy War be declared tomorrow. What would be the exact number of persons of each Ca. against the original?